Class of 1955 Consultation Room

In recognition of their 50th Reunion in 2005, the Class of 1955 made a significant contribution to the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center in its gift for the second floor Consultation Room.  Housed within the Lippincott Library, the Consultation Room sees heavy foot traffic from Wharton students, but is available to the entire Penn community. The primary function of this space is research consultations between librarians and students.

More Class of 1955 Pages:

Class of 1955 Endowed Acquisition Fund
Class of 1955 Multimedia Conference Room