Over the years endowed funds for collection development have played an important role in the growth and success of the University of Pennsylvania Library. Many Classes have shown their support of Penn by supporting its heart, the Library.
Members of the Classes of 1883 and 1884 endowed a fund for general Library acquisitions. A century and a quarter later, their gift continues to provide new resources for today's - and tomorrow's - students.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Akiko Takizawa : where we belong
- Alphabetical : how every letter tells a story
- Amore innamorato [sound recording]
- BMW art guide by independent collectors : the global guide to private yet publicly accessible collections of contemporary art
- Bamako sounds : the Afropolitan ethics of Malian music
- See additional titles purchased through this fund