Louis Adolphus Duhring, College 1864, M.D., 1867, LL.D. (Honorary) 1912, was a renowned Philadelphia physician and Penn professor of dermatology.
Today the Library fund bearing his name is valued at almost $1.8 million, a significant resource for unrestricted Library resources.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Cambridge dictionary of Judaism and Jewish culture
- Companion to Greek mythology [electronic resource]
- Arc-continent collision
- Study of the life and works of Athanasius Kircher, Germanus incredibilis : with a selection of his unpublished correspondence and an annotated translation of his autobiography
- Armenian : modern Eastern Armenian
- See additional titles purchased through this fund