The Gail and Warren Lieberfarb Mental Health and Neuroscience Library Resources Fund was established by Gail and Warren Lieberfarb, to support acquisitions of information resources in the areas of Mental Health and Neuroscience.
Through this fund, Gail and Warren Lieberfarb are happy to assist the Penn Libraries and at the same time support the University’s commitment to advancing the study of Mental Health and Neuroscience.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Drug design and discovery in Alzheimer's disease [electronic resource]
- Translational neuroscience [electronic resource] : toward new therapies
- Brain mapping : an encyclopedic reference
- Brain lipids in synaptic function and neurological disease [electronic resource] : clues to innovative therapeutic strategies for brain disorders
- See additional titles purchased through this fund