Penn alumni John D. and Paul L. Herring, both College 1965, created this fine arts book fund in memory of their father, H. Lawrence Herring, Wharton 1925. The brothers are art dealers and collectors.
Founded over a decade ago, the fund provides valuable resources for Penn students and faculty.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Max Liebermann : modern art and modern Germany
- Sharjah Biennial 12 : the past, the present, the possible
- Chen Zhengxiong hui gu zhan = Chen Cheng-Hsiung : a retrospective : 1953-2013.
- Deseo nace del derrumbe : acciones, conceptos, escritos
- Tristan Tzara, l'homme approximatif
- Live the art : 15 years of Deitch Projects
- Normalidad : ex Argentina
- Closer : het megarealisme van Tjalf Sparnaay = the mega realism of Tjalf Sparnaay
- Venia Dimitrakopoulou : Promahones
- Jean Tinguely, catalogue raisonné : sculptures and reliefs
- Halil Akdeniz retrospektif : 50. sanat yılı = Halil Akdeniz retrospective : 50th anniversary of his art
- Man Ray, African art, and the modernist lens
- Figures of Istanbul Anatolia and abstractions : Devrim Erbil
- User's manual 2.0 : contemporary art in Turkey, 1975-2015 = Kullanma kılavuzu : Türkiye'de güncel sanat, 1975-2015
- See additional titles purchased through this fund