Established in 2003 with a bequest from Kathryn F. Wallace, Education 1933, for acquisitions in the subject area of education.
Mrs. Wallace was a teacher and counselor in the Philadelphia School District for 28 years. Her generosity to the Penn Library will help Penn education students--and their students--for generations to come.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Reconceptualizing literacy in the new age of multiculturalism and pluralism [electronic resource]
- Handbook of research on gaming trends in P-12 education [electronic resource]
- Source of the river [electronic resource] : the social origins of freshmen at America's selective colleges and universities
- Rac(e)ing to class : confronting poverty and race in schools and classrooms
- Black feminism in education : Black women speak back, up, and out
- See additional titles purchased through this fund