Patrick Boland Hughes, M.D., C'23, M'26 and Anne Gaydosh Hughes, M.D.'35 were both graduates of the University of Pennsylvania Medical School. Their five children joined together in 1990 to create this fund for acquisitions for the Biomedical Library.
Today the endowment has nearly doubled and continues to enhance the scholarship of students and practitioners studying at the Biomedical Library.
Materials purchased through this fund include:
- Personalized immunosuppression in transplantation [electronic resource] : role of biomarker monitoring and therapeutic drug monitoring
- Handbook of design and analysis of experiments [electronic resource]
- Procedural sedation for infants, children, and adolescents [electronic resource]
- Emergency triage [electronic resource] : telephone triage and advice
- Hodson and Geddes' cystic fibrosis [electronic resource]
- See additional titles purchased through this fund